||Nov 16, 2020
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service / Inside Sales personal to work at one our clients in the Waterloo location for a contract role to start.
The CSR /Inside Sales role is responsible for managing all incoming orders and ensuring the product is shipped and delivered.
In this position some of the tasks could include but not limited to:
- Entering incoming orders in a timely fashion within their internal ERP System
- Making sure all information received / processed is accurate
- Answering customers inquires via: phone / email
- Working with other departments to ensure product/orders and inventory stocks levels are where they need to be
- Ensuring product is delivered on time (shipping documentation is completed / BOL's) and that the client is aware of all the steps
- Data / Entry and supporting
- Provide backup and support within the business if needed on the administration side
- Core Hours (Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm)
- This position is working in the office
- On-going position could lead to permanent for the right candidate
- Local company that is well known
- Fantastic team-oriented environment
- Great Work-Life balance
- Weekly pay cheques
- On a bus route
- Eligible to purchase benefits
- Competitive wages (between $18.00 - $20.00 hourly)
- Great technical skills (MSOFFICE / Excel / Outlook) must have previous ERP Experience
- Ability to work and handle a fast pace environment
- The enjoyment of working with others and have a strong customer focus, self-motivated, assertive and able to learn quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication with great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous working experience within either : Distribution / warehouse/ MFG setting is ideal
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply or if this is not for you please reach out to discuss additional opportunities we could have.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 x3 and ask for Bobbie or Saudia or email once you have completed the registration at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information