The Health Zone Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic (NPLC) strives to improve the health and well-being of individuals and families providing primary care, health promotion, disease prevention, chronic disease management, and care coordination for their registered patients. Through a collaborative practice approach, which includes Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, collaborating Family Physicians, Social Workers, and Community Health Promoters, HZ NPLC provides comprehensive, accessible, and coordinated family health care services to individuals and families who, prior to joining the NPLC, did not have access to a primary care provider (i.e., unattached patients).
Health Zone NPLC is looking for an Administration Lead with a proven track record of leading effective, efficient and economical Operations services in support of equitable Clinical outcomes. This role reports to the Board of Directors and partners with the Clinical Lead in the leadership of the Clinic.
Key accountabilities include:
- Board Relations
- Communications, Social Media and Outreach
- Facilities Management (a single leased premise)
- Financial Planning and Management ($1.9M budget)
Human Resource Management (13 FTE, non-unionized staff)
- Information Technology Management
- Public/Community Relations and Political Advocacy
- Quality Management
- General Administration
- The successful candidate will offer:
Knowledge: Of global best practices for each component of an Operations portfolio.
Education: Completion of a university degree in Business or Operations. Courses in Financial Management and HR Management will be assets.
Skills: A combination of soft skills (emotional intelligence) and the technical skills related to the key Responsibilities noted above.
Experience: At least 5 years managing people and projects in a health care or not for profit organization.
Personal Characteristics: A visionary leader who is committed to the principles of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and ensuring equitable services to clients who may be vulnerable and marginalized.
Health Zone NPLC provides meaningful work in a centrally located office which is physically and psychologically safe; flexibility; autonomy; and a competitive total compensation package.
Please submit your cover letter and resume (in a single PDF document) by 5.00 pm on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 to:
- Lee Anderson & Associates
All applications will be acknowledged.
- All Staff must be fully vaccinated and fully fit for work.
- All Staff must have a current and clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check.
- A detailed Role and Responsibilities document will be provided to those candidates selected for an interview.
- The Salary Range will be shared during the initial video screening interview.
- Health Zone is committed to equitable employment practices including:
- Providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Making accommodations available to candidates with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
For more information please consult our web site: http://healthzonenplc.com