||May 04, 2020
Are you personable, outgoing and friendly and would love to be the first point of contact in an office setting?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and would enjoy handling/processing incoming sales orders?
Are you seeking a part-time role?
We are currently recruiting for a client located in Guelph for a part-time Office Administrator role.
- Will be the primary point of contact for reception duties answering switchboard calls, greeting and directing guests
- Maintain office inventory including office equipment as well as stationary orders and organizing food for staff functions
- Gather, sort and process vendor packing slips, waybills and incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist the Accounting Manager with preparing A/R and A/P invoices using Sage Accounting software
- Collection of the waybills and printing/packing labels within production
- Maintain current operating procedures for all duties assigned to this position
- Entering orders in their CERM System and creating sales paperwork
- Works well independently and as a team member, works well under pressure situations
- All other duties/projects as assigned.
- Part-time position
- Monday-Friday, 25 hours/week, Hours: 9:00am-2:30pm
- Guelph location (on a bus route)
- Competitive wages of $18.00 hourly
- Benefits offered, paid sick days
- Great work/life balance
What do you need to have?
- Minimum 3 years experience in an Office Administration
- Previous working experience within a customer service role and Accounting knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel/Word) and SAGE software is ideal
- Working experience within a manufacturing setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, work independently and as a team player
If you are interested in this Administrative role in the Guelph location review below the many options on how to apply.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 x 3 and ask for Bobbie or Saudia.
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information