Express SRG is recruiting for a Structural Engineer for an engineering client in London, ON.
What's in it for you:
- Salary $80k-110k/year (based on experience).
- Great benefits and vacation package.
- Performance bonus and paid overtime.
- Half day Fridays.
- Cohesive team environment; professional development opportunities.
- Long tenured staff.
Responsibilities: (Not limited to)
- Prepare and review structural engineering designs, documents and budgets.
- Communicate with project stakeholders and coordinate the team/junior team members.
- Ensure projects comply with the applicable codes and standards.
- 3+ years of experience in Structural Engineering (an asset).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or related.
- Registered as a licensed Professional Engineer with the Professional Engineers of Ontario (required).
If interested, please send your resume to Andressa Franceschett at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.