||May 01, 2020
Are you looking for a long term candidate position with great benefits, straight shifts, and opportunity to grow?
If so, we might have the perfect job for you!
Our client is looking for a machine operator to join their team in the South end of Guelph for a manufacturing plant on a straight Afternoon shift.
What does the job entail?
- Fast paced machine operator position
- Working in a safe clean air conditioned work environment
- Set-up, clean and operate processing equipment
- Monitor quality of runs through various techniques set by management
- Package finished product in designated size boxes and ready for shipping
What's in it for you?
- Straight AFTERNOON shift opportunities open - Mon - Thurs 3 pm-1 am (must be able to train on day shift for a month, 5 am-3 pm)
- Working for a successful local company
- Opportunity to grow
- $17.45 hourly straight afternoons - 3 pm - 1 am
-$17.00 when training on days
What does the job require?
- Previous solid industrial/machine operator experience (3 years minimum)
- Have proof of high school diploma (OSSD or GED)
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Must be available to work nights
If you are interested in this position or have any questions, please apply by calling the office at 519.763.7775 x 1 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com and we would be happy to provide you with more details.
We are also TEXT FRIENDLY- Cristina (519)820-2245/ Corrie - 519-820-5217
We look forward to discussing this and/or other great opportunities with you.
Application Contact Information