St. Marys, ON
||May 21, 2020
Veterinary Purchasing Co. Ltd. (VP) located in St. Marys, Ontario, is the largest Veterinary Supplier in Ontario and is currently looking to add a dynamic individual within our Customer Service department for the full time position of:
Customer Experience Manager
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role requires strong leadership, business acumen, time management, and communication skills. This individual will be responsible to plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of the Customer Service, Order Desk and Returns functions to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty while improving the VP customer experience.
The successful Candidate should have…
- Champion opportunities to consistently improve the VP customer experience
- Ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective
- Monitor and drive key metrics that ensure the quality of our service
- Coach and train customer facing employees on current best practices to build internal capabilities and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations
- Plan goals, develop departmental skills, and conduct annual performance review
- Collaborate with peers and form agreements across cross-functional teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with shareholders fostered by gathering customer feedback in real time
- Test new strategies for driving customer value
- Identify opportunities for growth and accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects that deliver the best return
- Manage change effectively using strategies that honor the mission and culture of VP
- Other related duties as required or assigned
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please apply online with your cover letter indicating salary expectation and resume no later than 5:00pm on Friday, June 5th, 2020.
Veterinary Purchasing Company Ltd. Is committed to employment equity, and welcomes diversity. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 519-284-1371 ext. 279 and we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of the Veterinary Industry an asset
- Ability to adapt and learn new software
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
- University degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Management and leadership experience with a history of customer focused roles
- Strong Microsoft office skills