This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 10, 2022
||High School Diploma
Woodcock Transportation Group is a small family owned and operated trucking business located in Sebringville, ON. We are seeking a Service Coordinator to work with our dynamic Service Team.
Our Mission is "On-Time transportation service for our customers. We will achieve this with dedicated people, quality equipment, and facilities."
We strive to be Miles Ahead and Minutes Away.
We offer flexible work schedules, a family first work environment, competitive compensation package, service awards, first day benefits, and a company pension plan plus the opportunity to learn new skills.
To develop, implement, improve processes and systems to ensure the Service Department is efficient and responsive to its internal partner’s needs.
- Adhere to all applicable legislation, regulations, company policies & standard operating procedures including Canada Health & Safety Act, Ministry of Transportation, United States Department of Transport
- Liaison with and assist other departments as required
- Present a professional image to internal partners and customers
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal users
- Answer and respond to all in person, incoming calls, and electronic requests from Professional Drivers
- Book and coordinate service appointments with Professional Drivers and Dispatch for repairs, annual safety inspections, and required maintenance
- Generate service work orders detailing the reason for the service
- Manage Owner/Operator maintenance program
- Review and approve all service orders for completeness and accuracy weekly with Service Leader
- Manage all shop inventories (parts, consumables, fuel, oil, sundries, etc.)
- Negotiate pricing for all shop inventories
- Manage related inventory budgets
- Ensure parts area is stocked, clean, tidy, and organized
- Coordinate warranty claims with manufacturers and suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
- Purchase consumables, parts, and sundries
- Manage parts budget
- Post Secondary education in Logistics, Inventory, or Business or equivalent experience
- Experience in truck or automotive parts department and asset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Customer Service skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Active listener
- Organizational skills
- Occasional noisy environment
- Occasional odours
If you are interested in joining our family first organization, you can forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or complete our on-line application form at www.woodcockbrothers.com/careers
- Frequent lifting up to 25kg
- Walk on uneven and/or slippery surfaces
- Sit for long periods of time
Application Contact Information