This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Sep 23, 2023
||College Diploma (2 years)
POSITION: Logistics Co-Ordinator
(2 Positions Needed: Strathroy and Watford)
We are a growing tier one automotive manufacturing company. Our customers include General Motors, Stellantis, Toyota and Ford. Significant growth is planned that requires the need for a Logistics Coordinator in each of our 2 facilities (Strathroy and Watford).
Planning and coordinating of all outgoing production shipments including:
Responsible to assemble, manufacture and package service parts including:
- Any packaging materials needed
- Containers required
- Documentation required
- Transportation scheduling
- Updating of customer delivery tracking systems
- Overseeing the electronic submission and receival of customer requirements
- Ensuring all customer orders/releases are entered into MRP system
Responsible to plan and coordinate all outgoing service shipments; responsible for our customer service ratings/metrics (target 100% on time delivery).
The main contact responsible for receiving and actioning all customer delivery communications including:
- Monitoring of service parts inventory levels
- Warehousing and Storage of service parts inventory
- Coordinating any manufacturing requirements for service parts
Responsible for scheduling the final assembly processes to meet customer shipping requirements.
Responsible to coordinate small lot courier shipments:
- Build outs
- Pull ahead
- Lost parts
- Special requirements
- Deliver dispute resolutions = keeping our customer metrics clean and accurate
Skills and qualifications:
- Schedule pickups
- Prepare Documentation
- Optimize shipping costs
- Schedule and prepare documents for FedEx, DHL etc
We offer a very competitive compensation and a comprehensive health and dental benefit package including an RRSP matching program.
Please submit resumes to Mary Hall, email@example.com by Friday October 20, 2023.
- College or University diploma.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be a dependable team player and work well with others in a professional manner.
- Very strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems