||Apr 29, 2020
We are looking for a Fabrication machine operator associate for a great company in Kitchener! This organization is a leading manufacturer of chairs and wheelchairs providing comfort to their clients! For this role we are looking for a reliable person with attention to detail to operate a light metal grinder in their fabrication department. If you have good reading and math skills and are able to read a measuring tape and vernier calipers please apply now. Attendance is very important!
What's in it for you?
- Straight days 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Starting wage at $16 hourly
- Great opportunity to get hired on with the company
- 4% vacation payout weekly on every pay cheque
- Randstad employee recognition program available once hired on
- Employee referral bonus plan
What we need from you?
- Must have some industrial working experience
- Own your own safety shoes
- Able to work independantly
- Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Previous fabrication or machine shop experience is preferred
- 2-3 recent work references
If you are interested in this opportunity review how to apply.
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Jackie or Melanie
You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends you automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline right from your phone depending on your availability!!
Application Contact Information