3M is seeking an Amazon eCommerce Marketing Specialist for our team located in London, ON. Reporting to the Amazon Content & Demand Generation Leader, the ideal candidate will primarily be responsible for developing and optimizing 3M Canada’s presence within the Amazon.ca platform. Working in tandem with marketers in various divisions, this person will leverage on and off-site tools to increase product visibility and streamline the digital path to purchase.
- Work with product teams to create world class digital content for Amazon and other eCommerce platforms
- Develop and execute seasonal promotional programs in support of our 3M consumer brands
- Own marketing, both on and off platform, to drive growth and prominence for 3M product detail pages -- manage targeting and segmentation, success criteria, messaging, content and design, planning, execution, and on-going reporting
- Provide and leverage keyword research to structure detail page content focused on ensuring products are well positioned to gain organic visibility within Amazon’s search results
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to support proposals, aid understanding, and provide business-focused recommendations
- Report on program progress, and critically assess results with business stakeholders
- Continually monitor eCommerce trends and opportunities to evolve understanding and adapt strategic direction
- Post-secondary education
- 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Merchandising or related field
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present information to diverse audience
- Proven work experience managing and optimizing search and/or display advertising campaigns. eCommerce merchandising experience is an asset
- Clear understanding of how to build and deliver integrated digital marketing programs
- Familiar with the Amazon ecosystem and an understanding of how its platforms (e.g. Vendor Central, Amazon Associates, AMS, AMG) are integrated
- Experience interpreting data to provide business recommendations and guide actionable decisions
- Ability to manage budgets and make active financial decisions
- Working knowledge of web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics)
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel less than 5% of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan,
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
: Amazon eCommerce Marketing Specialist
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.