||Apr 28, 2020
Are you an experienced Machine Operator looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have strong CNC skills?
Are you excited about the challenge of working on different parts and growing your skill sets?
If you answered YES to these questions, we might have the perfect role for you located here in the heart of Cambridge!
This role is for a mid size company that offers lots of opportunity for growth and development. They are looking to add 1-2 qualified machine operators to their growing team
Your role could include anything from the basic machining to changing out parts, helping to set dies, grinding and deburring when needed, and anything else that the team needs help with!
What is in it for you
- competitive wages of $17+/hour plus $1.50 shift premium
- direct hire with the company
- straight afternoon shift Monday to Thursday - 9 pm to 7:30 am
- start the weekend early
- the chance to gain valuable industry experience and learn a lot
What you need to bring to the team:
- CNC machinery experience of 6 months in a factory setting
- automotive, aerospace, or HVAC experience considered an asset
- experience doing quality control and inspection
- a good attitude and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
To apply or to learn more about this opportunity or any other open positions in the Cambridge area please call 519.740.6944 and speak with either Dylan, Puneet, or Carrie
We can also be reached by text at 519.820.2084
Or email resume to email@example.com
If this role interests you, but is not quite the right fit, I'd love to have you give me a call so we can discuss exactly what it is that you are looking for.
We also offer a Referral Bonus if you refer another person who gets hired on through us on a temporary or permanent role.
Search all of our open jobs. If you are an expert in a specific role, let’s find a job that’s a perfect match for you. Some of the most in demand jobs at the moment include machine operators, general labourers, warehouse workers, forklift and counterbalance drivers, and brake press operators.
Randstad Cambridge is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the other positions we are recruiting for. We look forward to hearing back from you!
Application Contact Information