WE ARE HIRING!
We are one of the fastest growing chiropractic offices in London, ON. We are on a mission to serve our community and we are looking for more rock stars to join our team.
• Are you craving to be a part of a team that pushes you to grow both personally and professionally?
• Are you itching to start engaging with your community at a higher level?
• Do you want to show up at work everyday knowing the work you do is changing the world for the better?
• Do you want to be so well trained you’re trusted to train people in your profession across the country?
If you answered YES to these questions, then you may be the right fit!
We SERVE, we LAUGH, and we’re looking for more people to join us!
Rock star to us can be defined as someone who is positive, hardworking, reliable, has the ability to think on their feet and work under stress, has the ability to prioritize what needs to be done, is a team player, and is committed to being better than who they were yesterday!
If that sounds like you, please apply!
Here are the requirements:
To apply please send resume and three reasons why you think you’d be a good fit in COVER LETTER format to email@example.com.
- Must be outgoing and willing to communicate with our practice members daily
- Must like kids
- Will be required to learn/memorize office scripts for education
- Must be 29+ year old to be considered. Mature candidates please apply.
- Must have own vehicle to transport to and from work
- Must have basic knowledge and be comfortable with computers and technology
Must be able to be flexible with hours, we work some late nights. You must be available during the following times:
Compensation: Starts at $17/hr with increase in salary to $18-20/hr if candidate successfully completes probation period and shows potential. Position will be part-time in the first month of training and will increase to full-time after the first month of training is complete. Commission available. All employees receive complimentary chiropractic care.
- Monday 9 am -7 pm, Tuesday 11 - 9 pm, Wednesday 9 am -7pm, Thursday 9 am - 9 pm
- Occasional Friday or Saturday hours. We can be flexible with weekend hours.
- will be required to travel 1-2 times a year for training and team bonding.