Shipping/Receiver opportunity with a world-class, flourishing manufacturer.
Are you someone who appreciates high standards of quality? Are you a go-getter with excellent multi-tasking and organization skills?
Our client is seeking a Shipping/Receiver to join their team and work in their state-of-the-art facility in Brampton, ON. The successful candidate will get to join an industry leader that values commitment to excellence in Quality, Delivery, and Customer Service while ensuring a strong focus on employee safety and wellness.
- Collect and read releases (EDI)
- Work with customer web portals
- Create documentation/forms for pick list, bill of lading, and customs
- Send ASNs to confirm shipments
- Call carriers to arrange for pickup
- Data entry
- Must have own vehicle
- Able to drive forklift and Raymond reach truck
- Some computer skills
- Able to lift boxes - 40 lbs
- Able to work three shifts (two weeks rotation 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11am-7pm)
Starting salary $22.30/hr, after 60 days $22.85/hr, and after 120 days $23.41/hr
Please apply here
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation with us to discuss this and other roles with our clients, please reach out to Brian Small at 519-580-4030 or firstname.lastname@example.org