This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers to one another and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most exciting projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of professionals with a variety of expertise within pre-construction, construction, and post-construction. To learn more, check out our Cradle to Grave services and hear from our team directly about what a career at EllisDon could look like for you. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences and at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some of the impacts we've made to the communities we work in.
You as a Benefits and Payroll Administrator will:
- Administer benefits programs, including enrollments and changes.
- Administer pension contributions.
- Administer short and long-term disability programs.
- Respond to employee benefit inquiries and work with benefits providers to resolve any matters that may arise.
- Maintain employee and employer benefit premiums in payroll system.
- Process benefit provider invoices for payment.
- Perform payroll processing activities, including processing employee changes and timesheets.
- Assist with monthly union reporting and related payments.
- Respond to payroll inquiries from employees and other stakeholders.
- Assist with payroll accounting functions, reconciliations, and reporting.
- Assist with other payroll functions, as required.
Is this the right role for you?
- You have 2+ years of benefits and payroll administration experience
- You have or will work toward your Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification.
- You are able to research payroll and benefits compliance matters, and read and interpret collective bargaining agreements.
- You are a well-organized and detail oriented individual able to work as part of a team in a dynamic fast paced environment.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity that provides continuous learning, opportunity for growth, and a competitive compensation package within an environment that is committed to inclusion and respects diversity.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status. The EllisDon core values of Integrity and Mutual Respect welcomes everyone, at work and in the community, and our value of Mutual Accountability, means that we all have a role to play. As an EllisDon employee, this will ultimately be your commitment to Inclusive Diversity.
?Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are committed to providing a positive candidate experience and ensuring timely updates are provided to all candidates. If you haven’t already, be sure to create a profile on our Careers page here to remain up to date on the status of your application and learn about new career opportunities as they arise.