||May 04, 2020
Account Manager – Randstad Engineering
Location, Guelph ON (Territory : GTA West)
Are you a sales professional in Staffing and Recruitment for the Manufacturing industry with an entrepreneurial mindset, ready to drive results?
Randstad's Engineering division is looking to add a new 360 - Account Manager in GTA to expand our Manufacturing practices.
Sitting with Guelph / Mississauga Engineering Team , the Account Manager will report to our successful Regional Director and partner with him to establish and deploy strategies and business development plans that encompass the use of Randstad Engineering services while addressing the client’s current recruitment challenges, anticipating needs, and offering solutions to future staffing challenges.
If you become our Account Manager:
• You’ll be commercially savvy, exceeding revenue projections on a monthly/annual basis and ensuring that gross margins targets and profitability targets are met.
• You’ll increase corporate visibility within current accounts through regular executive calls, visits, executive presentations and delivery of top tier value-added programs and develop high level business contacts and relationships.
• You'll own the net new client acquisition activities and reinforce the existing client relationships by understanding, delivering, and negotiating contracts appropriately and effectively.
• Manage market/industry mapping for your assigned Prospect portfolio.
• Growing and developing a client database through building client relationships, cold calling and client/prospect visits in a specific local territory (Manufacturing Sector)
• Follow-up with clients & prospects to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
• Strategizing with future clients, in order to develop their recruitment plans and expanding your reach within their organizations
• Helping companies and candidates by matching the right people with the right jobs
• Completing the full recruitment cycle from posting positions, to screening resumes, to face-to-face interviews
Here is what it will take to be successful in the Account Manager seat:
• 4-6 years of Business Development experience (Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing would be an asset)
• Previous experience with running a 360 desk fast paced will be an asset.
• Track record as a service-oriented salesperson
• Excellent customer service skills and a natural sales ability
• Flawless communication, both verbally and in writing and sharpened presentation skills
You are probably asking yourself what is in for you if you decide to join our Engineering GTA team. Besides the unlimited earning potential, you’ll get the chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization with tons of opportunity to climb up that corporate ladder.
But we also know that softer benefits are just as important and we’ve got tons to offer :
• 17 paid vacation days on Day 1.
• Full health and dental benefits
• A very supportive flexible working environment
• Dynamic working atmosphere
• Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
• Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
• Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
If you’re still on the fence, check out our Glassdoor reviews. They speak for themselves.
If this is for you or someone you know, we would love to hear from you, apply today directly at randstad.ca or email your cover-letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Randstad is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting excellence through diversity and inclusive practices and encourage all qualified persons to apply. Randstad welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Application Contact Information