3M is seeking a Bilingual Depot and Field Service Technician for its National Equipment Service team located onsite in London, Ontario. Candidates will perform electrical, electronic, and mechanical service for a wide variety of 3M equipment (patient warming equipment, sterilization, communication headsets, etc). Technicians will support customers in our medical, commercial, industrial, electronic and safety businesses.
- Provide technical service and maintenance, including onsite service across Canada as required, in English and French
- Interact with customers to provide guidance on repair services
- Collaborate with 3M business teams regarding inquiries, warrantees, and contracts
- Provide technical product support to internal and external customers
To set you up for success in this role from Day 1, 3M requires (at minimum) the following qualifications
- Completion of post-secondary education in Electronic or Electrical technician/engineer, or Mechanical/Mechatronics program OR 3 years of experience in a technical repair role and completion of high school education
- Bilingualism (English / French)
- Ability to travel across Canada for short duration service activities
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Experience in a customer-facing service role is an asset
- AutoCAD, MS-Office and SAP experience
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel approximately 20% of the time, which will involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required. Must be able to attend training in Canada and the USA, and thereby meet all valid travel requirements to do so.
Relocation: May be authorized
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
APPLY HERE: Bilingual FRENCH Depot & Field Service Tech
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.