||Apr 15, 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to be hired on to a great company in the medical equipment industry? We are searching for a strong individual who is comfortable working in a repetitive environment. You will be working a straight day shift Monday to Friday. You will be working on your own workstation pulling straps onto chairs and using hand tools to secure the straps before moving to the next workstation. There is an opportunity for moving into different departments and being cross-trained to gain more skills.
This job requires upper arm strength and is repetitive. You must be able to work straight days from 7am to 3:30pm with 2 breaks and a half-hour lunch.
Starting wage is $15.50 an hour and it is a great opportunity to get hired on directly with the company.
What's in it for you?
- Straight days 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Starting wage at $15.50 an hour
- Great opportunity to get hired on with the company
- Benefits available through Randstad after 1 day of work
- 4% vacation payout weekly on every pay cheque
- Employee referral bonus plan
What we need from you?
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in a repetitive work environment with upper arm strength
- Must have some industrial working experience
- Has worked in an Assembly position previously
- Own your own safety shoes
Perks of working with Randstad
- Paid Weekly + 4% Vacation Pay Added
- We offer a competitive benefits package, available to you on your first day!
- We offer $50 Bonus when you refer a friend or family member and they work for 160 hours.
If you are interested in this opportunity review how to apply.
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Jackie or Melanie
We are also text friendly if you have any questions Please text Jackie or Melanie at 226-751-2767 or 226-747-5740 once you have created a profile
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application Contact Information