Express is recruiting for a Part Time A/P Administrator for a 2 month contract opportunity for our client in South West London, ON! The ideal candidate will have previous accounting experience, with strong attention to detail and eager to adapt in a growing company.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Printing cheques.
- Expense reports analysis
- Help with month end functions.
- Assist with matching invoices and purchase orders.
- Filing and maintenance of office supplies.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Minimum of a College Diploma in business accounting.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience in a role such as accounting assistant, or accounting clerk.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work part time hours.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- Monday, Tuesday, plus one other day each week; 8am-4:30pm
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "PT A/P Admin"