||Apr 09, 2020
Our client, a leader in the Education industry, is looking for a PART-TIME (average 15 hours a week) Project Manager/ SCRUM Master to work remotely to help with the implementation of SAP CONCUR travel and expense system.,
(Number of hours may change week to week but will likely average around 15 hours a week) This would start as a 6 month project, but may extend another 3-6 months.
SAP CONCUR - PROJECT MANAGER-SCRUM MASTER
The Project Manager leverages best practices in WATERFALL and/or AGILE methodology to lead projects.
This role works with clients, technical subject matter experts, vendors and other project team members to initiate, plan, execute and control all project related items. This includes ensuring deliverables and timelines are met, changes are properly documented and approved, issues addressed.
While in this role, the successful incumbent may be tasked with the following:
• Project planning including defining the project goals, objectives and deliverables, scope, budget, resource requirements, project tasks and timelines
• Project Management including executing the project plan, resource management, monitoring and communicating status, monitoring and mitigating risk and changes, assuming responsibility for scope, time and cost management;
• Follow agreed upon change management processes to identify, document, review, approve, prioritize, communicate and implement all changes.
• Coordination of activities when requiring services of other CCS units, others on campus, and vendors.
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with various stakeholders across the University, acting as primary liaison between the University and vendors in project planning/execution.
• Report to Management and Sponsors on progress, results and be accountable for success of projects
• Participate in project steering committees which help guide decision making within the project.
• 7+ years Proven success in enterprise wide IT Project Management is required. The following will set a candidate apart:
• MANDATORY experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps (using SCRUM).
• Highly preferable to have experience in implementation of SAP Concur
• Experience in a PM role working in a blended waterfall and agile environment, working with an implementation partner
• Strong understanding of the tasks required for successful BUILDING of INTERFACES to integrate Concur with Oracle EBS.
• Strong understanding of data strategies and reporting:
o data warehousing, data lakes
o Tableau, Cognos
• Proven track record managing projects using industry standards (such as PMI) to execute in an agile, waterfall or mixed environment.
• Demonstrated leadership and collaboration.
• Strong technical competence with experience leading projects in large, enterprise wide initiatives including infrastructure, security, and applications.
• The ability to coordinate the efforts of many sub-teams (technical, non-technical, internal, external) simultaneously.
• Understanding of the complexities that are present when working with a large and diverse user base including but not limited to students, staff, faculty, technical and non-technical personal.
• Proven experience with communication, promoting, training, support, and understanding of business process while leading an initiative.
• Proven experience with stakeholder and vendor relationships at various levels.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) with ability to work effectively with both business clients and technical team members.
• Change management experience in an enterprise application environment including release management across development, test and production systems and maintaining related documentation.
• Previous experience in a higher education institution (or Broader Public sector )with demonstrated leadership and collaboration is preferred
Application Contact Information