Express SRG is recruiting for a seasoned Warehouse/Customer Service Manager role for a client in the medical device distribution industry.
Benefits of the role:
- Base salary 50-60k.
- Full benefits package - no waiting period.
- 2 weeks’ vacation.
- Flexible environment; reduced hours on Fridays.
- Cohesive team.
- Training available.
Responsibilities: (Not limited to: )
- Process orders: pick, pack and get products ready for shipping.
- Communication with sales representatives and clients - via phone and email.
- Managing warehouse and inventory control.
- Office and customer service-related tasks.
- 2-3 years of warehouse experience.
- Technical skills in MS office.
- Self-motivated and driven individual.
- Reliable transportation.
If interested; please send your resumes to Andressa Franceschett via email at email@example.com
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.