Our client, Dell Tech Laboratories, a successful London Ontario based company, has been providing trusted and comprehensive regulatory compliance expertise and professional consulting services to the chemical speciality industry in Canada, USA and Europe for over 35 years.
Dell Tech currently has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, proven and driven Senior Regulatory Specialist to join their growing team.
The Senior Regulatory Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional regulatory consulting services to international clients in the area of chemical product registration, while actively promoting and marketing Dell Tech’s comprehensive services to current and potential clients. The successful candidate will proactively review client product information and consult on products for Canadian compliance; while determining if products require registration and under which applicable regulatory body.
The Senior Regulatory Specialist will present recommendations to clients for all regulatory affairs services and submissions, while engaging in technical and regulatory research and consulting for client support. Finally, this key member of the team will track registrations and effectively communicate with clients on project progress to ensure all critical timelines are met.
As the successful candidate, you will enjoy being a part of an exciting work environment where you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and train with a team of professionals who care about providing their clients with exceptional regulatory consulting services. In this full-time role, you will also receive a competitive base salary and benefits plan.
Dell Tech takes the health and safety of our staff seriously and staff have the flexibility to work from home.
- At least 5 years of proven and relevant registration and regulatory affairs work experience.
- University Degree in Chemistry or Biology.
- Knowledge of Canadian Acts & Regulations including the F&DA, NSN (CEPA), NHP, CFIA, PCPA, CCCR, CPSC, WHMIS, TDG, GMP and training where applicable.
- Preferred experience with the following Natural and Non-Prescription Health Product registrations:
- Natural Health Products (NPN) and Site Licences (SL)
- DIN OTC products and Establishment Licences (DEL)
- Medical Devices and Medical Device Establishment Licences (MDEL)
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively manage priorities
- Proven Project Management experience
- Effective communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Strong computer knowledge and Office software skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Bilingualism considered an asset (French and Spanish).