Our longstanding client, a leading and highly respected renewable energy company, is seeking an Account Payable Specialist to join their growing team.
As the Account Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for completing full cycle accounts payable processing including: 3-way matching, obtaining authorization, coding & posting vendor invoices, and processing payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable invoices in an efficient, accurate and timely manner for both PO based purchases and non-PO based purchases
- 500+ vendor file management (mostly land lease contracts) including updating address and contact details
- Liaison with respective departments in relation to the landownership change and payment direction
- Ensure to collect all vendor invoices in time including property tax payment slip
- Ensure all vendor invoices are properly approved for payment prior to processing payment.
- Calculate regular lease payments per lease contracts and obtain payment approval
- Prepares check run / EFT and presents for Controller to approve
- Run regular statements for lease payments and arrange envelop for mailing out
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Assists with monthly and year-end closing as needed
- Assists with year-end audit as needed
- Assists with special accounting related projects as needed
- Maintain and organize documents filing
- Ensures adherence to internal control policies and procedures
- 1-5 years’ experience in AP and vendor management
- Proficiency with ERP system ( MS D365 Business Central would be the benefit)
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Possess strong communication skill
Prime Management Group Inc. will be accepting resumes for this opportunity. For questions, please contact Jay McKillop, Sr. Recruitment Specialist at 519 964 2757 or firstname.lastname@example.org .