||Apr 15, 2020
Are you looking to develop your experience with one of Canada's largest insurance and financial services companies? Do you have strong customer service skills? We're looking for individuals with mutual fund or financial industry experience who would be in interested in developing their professional experience further.
As a Customer Service Representative, you would be responsible for tier 1 compliance inquiries. Duties include:
• Actioning control reports and addressing issues in a timely manner
• Answering inquiries and providing superior customer service
• Ensuring records are maintained and tracking interactions using online systems
• Communicating with advisors to solve pending supervisory inquiries
Work for one of Canada's largest insurance and financial services companies
8 month contract
Strong potential for extension/full time hire
Monday to Friday
Schedule: 8-4, 9-5, 10-6 (rotation)
Start date: ASAP
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide a wide range of options to suit your needs.
• Excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to adapt quickly and comfortably to change
• Strong team player
• Proficient computer and math skills
• Handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
If you're interested in the Customer Service Representative role in Waterloo, please apply online. Qualified candidates will be contacted asap.
Application Contact Information