Express SRG is recruiting for an Accountant with a manufacturing client in Woodstock, ON.
Benefits of the role:
- Base salary 55k-70k.
- Benefits (Health, vision and dental)/RRSP matching.
- 2 weeks vacation.
- Enjoy coming to work every day working alongside a team of positive and friendly management team.
- Laid back culture.
Responsibilities (Not limited to :)
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions etc.
- Perform banking transactions-recording deposits and transfers, bank reconciliations.
- Conduct inventory count procedure and manage inventory accounting.
- Assist supervisor in monthly period-end account reconciliation and financial statements preparation.
- Assist in preparing KPI analysis and board material.
- Interact with production department to ensure that labour, material cost and burden/overhead are appropriately calculated and budgeted.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 plus years of recent accounting experience from manufacturing.
- Post secondary education in accounting.
- Ability to wear multiple hats; attention to detail.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at sarah.zaheer@expresspros. com
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.