Express is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a 2 month contract with our London, ON client. The successful candidate will have strong administrative experience working in a professional office environment.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
- Provide administrative assistance for a busy office.
- Posting and updating online content.
- Drafting and editing correspondence.
- Printing and scanning documents.
- Additional office duties as required.
- 3 years administrative experience in a professional office environment.
- Minimum 2 year college diploma.
- Professional phone manner.
- Strong problem solving with the ability to multi task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Office, and Zoom
What’s in it for you:
· Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
· Salary: $18/hr + 4% vacation pay.
· Monday-Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Administrative Assistant"