||Apr 08, 2021
Express is recruiting for an Accounting Administrator for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong accounting experience, will be tech-savvy, and eager to adapt in a growing company. You will be evaluated during your trial period for consideration of a permanent placement.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Maintaining Accounts Receivables, including collections of unpaid accounts.
- Accounts Payable processing.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Office duties as needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Minimum of a College Diploma in business accounting.
- 2-3 years of accounting experience in a role such as accounting clerk, accounting assistant, bookkeeper.
- Advance knowledge of Excel and Quickbooks.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Accounting Administrator"
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.