Dale Brain Injury Services is an internationally recognized community based rehabilitation organization that provides exceptional services to individuals and families living with the effects of an acquired brain injury (ABI). Offering comprehensive services and support to individuals in order to rebuild their futures, Dale Brain Injury Services enables individuals to maximize their potential and enrich their lives by developing skills and creating meaningful connections.
In partnership with Prime Management Group Inc., Dale Brain Injury Services (DBIS) is recruiting for a strategic, engaging, and resourceful Director of Finance to join their team of professionals in London, Ontario to successfully drive and implement the financial management initiatives for the organization.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this highly organized, adaptable, systems-oriented Director of Finance will take initiative for the effective short and long-term management and implementation of all financial activities including; accounting, financial and statistical reporting, reconciliations, project management, contract and lease agreements, insurance portfolio, and policies and procedures. This creative, detailed, big-picture thinker will support the Leadership Team, Executive Director, and Board through the Finance Committee by providing in-depth financial insights and recommendations for decision making and risk management on relevant matters and will meaningfully contribute to the strategic planning process for the organization. The Director of Finance will lead all aspects of financial management including reporting of client care data and analysis of clinical performance indicators. Additionally, the Director of Finance will effectively lead and motivate the accounting team while embracing the culture with respect to the mission, goals, and initiatives of the organization.
To qualify for this unique opportunity, you will have:
- A relevant University Degree coupled with an Accounting designation (CPA)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of financial management including financial reporting, budget/variance analysis, and oversight of all facets of the payroll cycle
- Excellent people management capabilities with proven experience effectively leading, mentoring, and guiding teams to achieve short and long term goals and objectives
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with systems planning and implementation processes
- Excellent business acumen and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in a unionized environment is preferred
- Detailed understanding of GAAP
- Excellent computer literacy and aptitude including experience utilizing Sage, Great Plains Hosted Solution Accounting system, report writing tools, and MS Office
- Knowledge of Third Party Private Pay systems
- Knowledge of MOH funding and multi-layer reporting requirements preferred
On behalf of Dale Brain Injury Services, Prime Management Group Inc. will be accepting all applications from interested persons.