This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 20, 2022
Davis Martindale is one of the most recognizable and reputable accounting and advisory service firms in Southern Ontario.
We are currently seeking someone to join our growing Valuations Team as a Manager.
For decades we have helped business owners, executives and lawyers to seek opportunity, reduce risk, and overcome emerging challenges by providing valuation services, expert reports and trusted advice. In 2021 and 2022, our team was honored with several awards for involvement in the valuations community and demonstrated success. We are growing quickly and are looking for a high performing individual to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Help grow and develop our Valuations practice through networking, referral sources and existing clients
- Lead business valuation engagements for advisory, tax, financial reporting, litigation and general planning purposes
- Provide coaching to CBVs and CBV students on file engagements and provide ongoing technical feedback and coaching
- Assist with the ongoing training and development of the Valuations Team
- Develop and facilitate client and industry presentations
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
Our competitive compensation package, including RRSP matching, great benefits, and professional development and training, is designed to reward success. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
- CBV designation completed with 3 to 5 years of valuation experience
- CPA designation required
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Adaptable, able to negotiate uncertain situations with ease
- Strong business development skills
HOW WE CAN FIND YOU:
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that is employee focused as well as dedicated to client service, submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.