Agilus Work Solutions is recruiting for Warehouse Workers for our client located in Tillsonburg, ON to start on a temporary ongoing basis with the potential to become permanent for the right hardworking, excellent attendance and motivated individual.
Hours, Compensation & Job Perks:
- $16.85/hour to start
- Straight day shift, Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Additional hours to pick up and overtime opportunity
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Great work environment with a good team!
- If chosen to be hired internally, pay rate will increase to $17.25/hour and excellent benefit package.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Meet customer’s packaging requirements
- Matching BOL to physical shipment
- Delivering paperwork to proper person
- Segregating damaged product
- Ensuring physical inventory is accurate, performing random audits on inventory
- Maintain a clean, organized warehouse by implementing daily housekeeping habits
- Ensure that AWSA Protocols are met
- Ensure FIFO standards are being used
- Packaging and labeling products
- Distribution of product, stage loads for shipment
- Assist with blending/unloading and loading of tankers, if trained
- Pressure wash product as required
- Work production lines as required
- Work with agricultural chemicals as required
- Other related duties as required or assigned
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months hands on labour experience
- Must have own reliable transportation and be willing to work at other sites 10-15 minutes away from each other as needed
- Must wear steel-toe safety shoes
- Demonstrate good organizational skills
- Know how to work safely
- Able to work in a team environment that is constantly working towards improving its processes and practices
- Able to follow instruction from supervisor
Warehouse Working Conditions:
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Manual dexterity to work on various production lines
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, twist, lift and work repetitively
- Able to identify any health and safety issues
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Agilus Work Solutions
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Job Code: TC393XP