This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Date Posted:||Jan 27, 2023|
|Education:||College Diploma (2 years)|
Express SRG is recruiting for a Construction Site Superintendent for a construction client in London, ON.
What's in it for you:
- Salary $100k-150k/year (based on experience) + bonus structure.
- Great benefits (extended health, vision and dental) and vacation package.
- Employee assistance program and Tuition reimbursement.
- Relocation package (if needed).
- Cohesive team environment; professional development opportunities.
- Long tenured staff.
Responsibilities: (Not limited to).
- Direct and supervise labor staff as well as subcontractors, vendors and/or consultants while on-site.
- Coordinate inspections and ensure construction schedule is respected.
- Maintain on-site safety and security, perform daily inspections/daily logs and quality control.
- Ensure communication between all parts in a professional and timely manner.
- Experience with commercial and/or institutional buildings is a must.
- 10+ years in construction industry, 8+ years in a supervisory role (an asset).
- Post-secondary education in Construction Technology, Construction Management, Architecture Technology or related field (an asset).
If interested, please send your resume to Andressa Franceschett at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.