||Apr 13, 2020
Do you want to work in a recession-proof industry that offers huge potential for growth? How about working for one of the largest employers in Brantford, where you would get to work with a large tenured team of skilled trades professionals? If the answer is yes, we have the position for you.
We are currently seeking skilled trades professionals (millwrights and electricians) to join an ever-growing food manufacturer in Brantford. This is a great opportunity to work with a well-established company, where you would get to work on a variety of different machines such as high-speed processing equipment, robotic cells, and conveyor systems.
In this position you will be:
- performing routine and preventative maintenance
- optimize equipment
- independently and in a team troubleshoot and repair machines and equipment
- install new machinery
- perform equipment change-overs and line setups
- welding and fabrication
- maintain a clean and highly sanitary work environment
What's in it for you:
- fantastic starting rate of $37.64/hr plus shift premiums
- schedule flexibility (rotating shifts makes it easy to plan during the week)
- opportunity for advancement
- company-paid benefits and pension matching
- career development
- fully stocked cafeteria
- fun events for staff including BBQ's, product giveaways and, treat days
- very large and tenured maintenance team
- valid 442A license
- experience in food manufacturing
- experience with process equipment
- able to work 3 shifts rotating
- 3 to 5 years experience as a licensed millwright
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- need to be able to work in a team environment
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about it, there are several ways for you to apply.
You can stop by our office located at 450 Speedvale Ave West, Guelph
Call 519-763-7775 x2 and ask for either Shannon, Liam or Katarina
Email your resume to email@example.com
If this role sounds interesting, but not quite right for you, please give us a call to discuss what your dream job looks like. We have many clients within Southwestern Ontario and have the inside track to confidential hires that may not be publicly posted.
Application Contact Information