Express is recruiting for a Receptionist/Chiropractic Assistant for our client in North London, ON for a 4 month contract role! The ideal candidate will have strong receptionist and administrative experience, with preference given to medical office experience. You will be evaluated during your trial period for consideration of a permanent placement.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
· Perform reception duties for a busy chiropractic office, including answering the phone and greeting incoming clients.
· Book appointments, create care plans and process payments.
· Participate in organizing marketing and informational events.
· Respond to online inquiries.
· Submit insurance claims and ensure are necessary paperwork is obtained.
· Order office supplies as required.
· Previous reception and/or administrative experience in a medical office preferred.
· Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
· Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
· Compensation: $17.00
· Monday to Friday, Office hours range between 9am-9pm.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Receptionist/Chiropractic Assistant"