This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Mar 30, 2020
Ingersoll Paper Box Co. Limited has been producing quality folding cartons since 1922, serving a diverse customer base in the pharmaceutical, food, health care and automotive industries. Our dedication to continuous improvement allows us to provide our customers with the highest quality folding cartons backed up by exceptional personalized service. This combination of quality and service has helped us to build long term partnerships with many of our customers.
Reporting to the President, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the achievement of the quality standards of both in-line production and finished product, through the analysis or inspection of materials, components, products or processes for compliance with specifications and standards.
- Using a collaborative and team builder approach, review quality assurance standards, existing policies & procedures to evaluate the effectiveness of company quality programs. Implement improvements and maintain the quality system.
- Demonstrate a preventative action approach at all times. Nonconformity reports, corrective action reports, customer complaints, results of independent Quality reviews, results of internal audits and any other documentation pertaining to Quality or other areas where preventative action could avoid the necessity of a subsequent corrective action must be reviewed on an on-going basis.
- Review notifications from relevant government agencies (e.g. CFIA, USFDA, and USDA) or other packaging related information for managing Food Safety and implement measures with the Food Safety Team in response.
- Respond to customer inquiries concerning the Quality system, including customer audits.
- Lead the Food Safety Team (HACCP) in implementing and maintaining the Food Safety Program.
- Positively, lead the Quality Management Team.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate company-wide quality (BRC/HACCP) training programs.
- Training new and existing employees in GMP requirements and Quality related information.
- Carry out supplier Quality requests and audits, as required. Liaise with Purchasing to review major suppliers. Maintain Supplier Scorecard.
- Handle nonconforming products for goods received with the Purchaser and for goods produced with the Operations Manager.
- Request inspection and/or testing when required; sign-off verification at process start-up.
- Process checks, as required by customer specifications and Inspect internal samples and those sent to the customer.
- Review factory tickets to ensure inspections were conducted and make revisions into MRP system.
- Complete certificates of compliance for specified customers.
- Establish and maintain Quality audit schedule; conduct audits of the Quality system and maintain records. Conduct form and informal reviews of the effectiveness of the Quality system and the work operations must be carried out regularly.
- You hold a Post-Secondary Education in Quality Assurance
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the folding carton industry with a solid understanding of folding carton printing/manufacturing process
- Knowledgeable of ISO, GMP, BRC and HACCP and its application to packaging
Please submit resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We truly appreciate all candidates interest however only those selected for an interview shall be contacted. Ingersoll Paper Box Co. Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- You have well developed interpersonal skills in interacting with people at all levels and in a variety of functions; able to influence and motivate others to quickly achieve results
- You are flexible with the ability to effectively prioritize and adapt to a varied and changeable workload in response to quality assurance.