||May 13, 2020
Do you consider yourself a 'go-getter' that has incredible drive and ambition?
Are you seeking a new position where you can thrive and grow in an organization?
Do you have working experience in Credit or Collections?
This permanent opportunity could be a great start for you .....
We are seeking a Collections Specialist to join one of Canada's fastest growing financial service industries located in Cambridge.
- To be successful as a Collections Specialist, you must demonstrate a genuine interest in your customers an ask questions to understand what is important to them and how best to resolve their past due accounts.
- You are able to present creative options to customers to support the overall debt recovery goals of the company
- Help resolve customer concerns, manage risk and resolve customer accounts
- Competitive Salary - depending on experience
- Shifts (once training is completed); Are scheduled 2 weeks in advance - Monday to Saturday you could work between 7am-9pm, Sunday could be 1pm-5pm (only 40 hour work week/5 days @8 hour a days)
- Modern work facility, innovative work space
- Exciting atmosphere and great work culture
- Great Work-Life balance
- 3+ years of experience in interacting with clients, assessing and meeting customer needs, solving customer problems, experience in a retail and/or the financial services industry, Call Center or Collections experience an asset
- Experience leveraging customer relationships to resolve past due accounts with a high customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail, time management / organization skills
- Working knowledge and proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
*** Must be able to complete the training hours as per below ***
- Training Schedule is 1-2 months, between the hours of Monday - Sunday (days/aft/evening until 9pm) only 40 hours within the week, with schedule given 2 weeks in advanced
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply or if this is not for you please reach out to discuss additional opportunities we could have.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Bobbie or Saudia.
You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information