||May 05, 2020
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to be a Finance business partner and have exceptional financial reporting, month-end, and inventory experience?
Do you take pride in your excellent communication and interpersonal skill coupled with your ability to translate financial information into non-finance terms with other stakeholders?
Are you someone who takes initiative, a self-starter who is highly organized and feels comfortable and confident to find answers and solutions with minimal supervision/direction?
If the above describes you and your skills and experience, this permanent Senior Financial Reporting Analyst role may be a great opportunity for you to consider!
In this role, your duties and responsibilities will include;
• Financial statement preparation in accordance with ASPE, including note disclosures
• Uploading financial information and performing consolidations
• Ensuring the integrity and validity of financial statement information
• Making recommendations and implement necessary changes with policies and procedures
• Ensuring timely and accurate meeting of deadlines for fiscal activities
• Financial analysis
• Reconciliation of financial information
• External financial government-related reporting
• External and Internal Audit coordination and execution
• Other ad-hoc duties as required
• Excellent base salary
• Annual bonus
• Employer-paid vacation
• RRSP match program
• Health and dental plan
• University education in an Accounting and Finance discipline
• Professional accounting designation is preferred but not a must
• Knowledge of IFRS and ASPE is essential
• SAP or Hyperion experience is an asset but not a necessity
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• High attention to detail and level of work accuracy
Application Contact Information