Express SRG is recruiting for an Accounting and logistics Coordinator for a small rail road equipment supplier in London, ON. As an Accounting/Logistics Coordinator you will help facilitate a smooth accounting/ shipping process for the customers.
Benefits of the role:
- 2-3 weeks vacation.
- Flexible working environment.
- Small tight knit team.
Responsibilities (Not limited to :
- Manage the books including invoicing, AP/AR, monthly financials.
- Work with the external accounting firm.
- Track all shipments; work with brokers.
- Coordinate deliveries and communicate with the customers.
- 2 years of accounting and some logistics/customs clearance experience.
- General understanding of accounting transactions.
- Expertise with MS office including Excel.
- Ability to wear multiple hats in the small office environment.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express SRG partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express SRG is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.