||May 14, 2020
Do you have experience with presses? Do you have experience working in a machine shop environment? Are you looking for permanent work? We have a great opportunity to work with a custom stamp shop in Kitchener who have been well established for over 90 years! In this role you will be running a small press machine as well as performing some spot welding and assisting in packaging parts for shipments. If you are looking for work and have the qualifications needed below please apply now.
What's in it for you?
- Straight days Mon to Thurs 6:30-3:30 and half day Fridays
- Starting wage from $17/hr with room for growth
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Benefits available through randstad on day 1
- Working for a reputable company in Kitchener
Do you have what it takes?
- 3 years experience working in a machine shop environment
- Capable of lifting up to 40lbs not repetitively
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Some experience with running a press machine
- Must have reliable vehicle as it is not bus accessible
If you are interested in this opportunity review how to apply.
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Jackie or Melanie
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends you automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline right from your phone depending on your availability!!
Application Contact Information