||Apr 08, 2020
The Anti-fraud Administrator position provides a challenging role for applicants with strong analytical and communication skills. The successful candidate will be confident, goal driven and able to successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
This position would support the risk controls related for all Fraud Prevention, Account Takeover (ATO) Control Standards, and Privacy Programs.
Review data analysis reports on pre-defined, regularly produced reports to identify member account data change requests and patterns. The completion of this analysis is time sensitive and is an important control for managing fraud and risk.
• Review individual reports looking for member account data changes.
• Record findings and outcomes.
To verify account activity or member behaviour that has occurred during the specific time-period.
Review transactional data and initiate outbound calls & emails with members.
• Review all necessary information to prepare for communication using the Analytics database: current and historical activity
• Communication to members. Communication will involve validating the account data and actions taken by the member.
• Excellent use of proper judgement so to not place the company or business at risk for potential legal exposure, reputational risk exposure, sales lost exposure.
Remote to start and then the positions will be in Kitchener or Montreal
Work for a Global Brand
3 month contract with potential to be extended
Bilingual French required
• Ability to instill confidence and credibility immediately
• Very strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Analysis, research, problem-solving, decision-making
• Ability to identify improvements and communication improvements in systems, process, procedures and controls.
• Ability to adapt to changing environments and business needs
• Ability to employ flexible communications styles for varying levels of knowledge, for appropriateness of information to share, and degree of details.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Willingness to embrace new concepts, approaches and ideas
• Interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to manage/schedule a fluctuating, unpredictable and stressful workloads
• Ability to take control of stressful situations using tact and diplomacy
• Excellent organizational and planning skills with an ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
• Excellent use of proper judgement under pressure
• Attention to detail
Application Contact Information