IT STARTED WITH A COMMON MISSION – TO PROTECT PEOPLE
This mission is the reason why two organizations joined forces in 2021 to create Classic Fire & Life Safety – comprising the strength of all partners, united in one, clear mission.
In June 2021, Classic Fire Protection and FCFP began a journey to come together to create a new, stronger partnership with the intention of continuing to grow with and through new partners if and when the decision to do so would be beneficial to stakeholders – partners, employees and, most critically, customers.
Supported by our values and leadership team, forged by our shared history, we’ve become the contractor of choice for high quality, professionally installed, inspected and serviced fire and life safety systems and equipment – solutions that play an essential role to ensure the safety of both our clients’ facilities and the people inside.
The Security Division Coordinator is a motivated, organized, and personable individual willing to contribute his/her experience and expertise in the security department. The Security Division Coordinator prepares and schedules a team of CFLS’s field technicians in the areas of security system installations and repairs. The Security Division Coordinator is a team player and a vital member of CFLS’s Security Team. Organization and accuracy are key factors with respect to scheduling, correspondence, and paperwork.
We expect that the Security Division Coordinator will work within a team environment and be responsible for but limited to the following:
Scheduling and Job Preparation:
• Responsible for preparing, scheduling and processing security work orders and installation jobs.
• Effectively communicate with our customers the dates and details of their upcoming work.
• Ensure customer records are accurate and updated (contact person name, number and email)
• Ensure all scheduled jobs are verified with customer at least one business day in advance.
• Prepare & post weekly schedule for field staff.
• Ensure proper technicians are schedule based upon the skills required to complete the work.
• Prepare required paperwork to field staff for their scheduled jobs providing field staff with necessary required information needed to complete our scope of work.
• Schedule sub-contractors and ensure materials are ready and proper paperwork is completed and received.
• Ensure completed work orders, invoicing and ULC inspection reports are sent out within company mandates requirements.
• Coordinate work in conjunction with Security Supervisor and/or Technician where appropriate.
• Communicate with the appropriate local jurisdiction/authorities when required.
• Assist with customer inquiries.
• Work with Security Department Supervisor weekly on WIP review (Work in Progress)
• Assist with processing of weekly timesheets (as needed)
• Process invoices for work completed by their team.
• Create and maintain Job files in company data base for scheduled inspections and service work, making note of Invoicing details, special customer instructions and notes or information that may be necessary for staff to accurately complete the required work.
• Maintain the ULC inspections master list spreadsheets.
• Work with accounting to ensure payment information is collected for COD customers
• Head office visits and scheduled team conference calls as required
• Able to prioritize work, and meet deadlines
• Very strong organizational skills for people and information
• Efficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
• Knowledge in the sprinkler and fire alarm industry an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills with staff and customers
• Keen understanding of customer care
• Enjoys working in a team environment
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates who meet the above qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Classic Fire + Life Safety Inc. (Former FCFP & Classic Fire Protection) is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format of job posting) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.