This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 05, 2023
||College Diploma (3 years)
MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd. is a family owned and operated GM Dealership. Serving the London area, we pride ourselves as being the premier retailer of new and used Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC vehicles. We also carry a huge selection of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles from many import and domestic manufacturers. Delivering exceptional experiences to every client that walks through our door is our top priority.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Associate to join our collaborative work environment. This is a full-time permanent position.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Controller, the successful candidate will:
Qualifications and Skills
- Process weekly union payroll
- Prepare ROEs
- Maintain record of vacation days, sick time, personal time etc.
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable balances, collect payments promptly and communicate with all Accounts Receivable customers
- Reconcile multiple credit card accounts daily and complete bank deposits
- Complete various account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Process New & Used Vehicle Sales
- Process and keep up to date the In-House Lease Portfolio
- Stock In and Purchase In New & Used Vehicles
- Post various journal entries as needed
- Provide support to ensure timely month-end and year-end reporting.
- Maintain an accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for all financial and bookkeeping activities.
- Collaborate in special projects and relevant meetings as required.
- HST/PST/EHT/WSIB/CWIPP filings and reporting
- Post-Secondary diploma in Accounting
- Financial accounting experience
- Payroll experience
- Initiative to process various tasks without supervision
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated track record working in a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
Application Contact Information