This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 11, 2022
- Works alongside their team members
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience cooking and handling food in a high-volume, casual dining restaurant is an asset
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Passion to grow with in the company
- Daily activities include food preparation while adhering to food safety procedures.
- Perform morning kitchen set up and/or evening kitchen shut down duties.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping as well as cleaning of equipment throughout shift.
- Following sanitary practices in accordance with health board regulations.
- Reporting damaged equipment and fixtures to the manager.
- Performs other duties as set forth by the Kitchen Manager.
Pay Rate: $15 plus
If you’re interested in learning more about this role – call 519-421-5100
- Part Time
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Night Shift
- Day Shift
Application Contact Information
||IS2 Workforce Solutions
5194215100 ext 5124