||Oct 21, 2020
A creative problem solver with a customer focus and a patient-friendly approach, you will provide medical case management services to our clients. Utilizing proven communication and negotiation skills, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team offering unparalleled client centered services.
Pursuit Health Management is seeking a Nurse Case Manager to provide medical case management to clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents. This position requires co-ordination of rehabilitation services for injured/ill individuals to assist them achieve maximum medical recovery. On-site visits to the individual’s home or hospital, physician and/or workplace are required. The consultant communicates regularly with referral sources and provides timely written reports, according to established standards. Travel throughout Southwestern Ontario is a component of the position.
- Strong assessment and planning capabilities
- Superior communication skills
- Demonstrated interviewing, medical assessment and disability analysis skills
- Experience consulting with members of the healthcare team and legal community
- Ability to provide comprehensive reports reflecting client needs within a treatment plan framework
- Experience with managing a varied caseload and meeting required timelines
- Excellent computer and typing skills mandatory
- Highly developed customer service abilities
- Experience with Future Care Cost Assessments is an asset
We offer a challenging, fast paced work environment with above average remuneration, training and benefits. To join our well respected multi-disciplinary healthcare team, please send your resume to:
Pursuit Health Management
1-121 Oxford St. E.
London, ON N6A 1T4
Fax: (519) 672-9058
- Valid Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses in Ontario
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Nursing Diploma
- 3-5 years of clinical experience, in occupational health, STD, LTD, or WSIB case management is an asset
- Community based nursing is an asset
- Experience with neurological and orthopedic impairments
- Ability to manage complex physical and psycho-social conditions and identify appropriate treatment interventions