This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 21, 2022
At Trojan Technologies, we believe there’s nothing more essential than delivering clean water to the world. That’s especially true in this critical moment, when the world’s supply of clean water is under substantial stress due to industrialization, increasing demand, and rising biological and chemical contamination. Our mission is to stem that tide: to ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries, and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
As part of our global team, you’ll work alongside customers from municipalities to pharmaceutical and food and beverage companies to build creative, sustainable solutions. You’ll also find a welcoming and supportive team that listens to your ideas and allows you to follow your strengths. All of us feel privileged to work on innovative technologies that bring clean water to the world—we hope you will, too.
Trojan is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
We offer a benefit plan accessible to you during Week 1! These benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Trojan also offers a company pension plan.
About the role
Join our team as a Manufacturing Process Engineer to support a lean, Just in Time, manufacturing model. You will drive for operational process improvements and delivering increased productivity. In addition, this position will collaborate with Environmental, Health and Safety to ensure safe and environmentally responsible operation of production processes and equipment while maintaining the highest standards of product quality. If you have excellent analytical skills and enjoy driving process improvement, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Identify, develop, plan and implement new product assembly cell designs and processes.
- Effectively facilitates meetings, teleconferences and other communications with internal and external parties.
- Develop, maintain and/or improve standard work instructions used for production, material handling and maintenance activities to support capacity planning and resource allocation.
- Performs Engineering assignments requiring broad familiarity with a variety of mechanical theories and concepts.
- Investigates and provides solid engineering solutions for product issues, continuous improvement and value engineering opportunities.
- Solves problems using a combination of standard procedures, modified standard procedures, and developed methods.
- Makes independent studies, analyses, interpretations and conclusions.
- Provides professional and comprehensive technical documentation and training.
- Investigates and implements Engineering changes to existing products while analyzing impacts to Operational processes
- Train production representatives prior to roll out of new assemblies and products.
- Collaborate with Environmental, Health and Safety on all related EH&S initiatives.
- Organize, implement and maintain production process flow to maximize throughput and minimize space utilization.
- Develop further understanding of manufacturing methods by reviewing process flows, production schedules, and engineering specifications to introduce new manufacturing techniques that support improvement objectives.
- Plan and implement preventative and corrective actions that result from plant inspections and audits.
Are you qualified?
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
*If interested, please apply through our website: https://www.trojantechnologies.com/en/about/careers
- Professional engineer with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience including project management
- Proven track record developing innovative design solutions
- Demonstrated ability to coach team members on best manufacturing process practices
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using project management techniques
- Solid experience in Lean Manufacturing and PFMEA with real world experience
- Experience using SolidWorks
Trojan Technologies provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at email@example.com
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.