VARI-FORM JOB FAIR THIS THURSDAY, AUGUST 9 & SATURDAY, AUGUST 11
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
JOB FAIR THIS THURSDAY, AUGUST 9 & SATURDAY, AUGUST 11
Stop by Vari-Form to come say hi and drop off your resume as we look to hire full-time Production Associates.
Thursday, August 9th meet us at 233 Lothian Ave, Strathroy, between 5pm-8pm.
Saturday, August 11th meet us at 250 Lothian Ave, Strathroy, between 9am-12pm.
This is a great permanent full-time opportunity. The jobs starts at $17.50 an hour and increases to $26 within 2 years, plus so many other perks. The job requires your availability to work rotating shifts.This is a great permanent full-time opportunity. The jobs starts at $17.50 an hour and increases to $26 within 2 years, plus so many other perks. The job requires your availability to work rotating shifts. More about the position below.
WHO WE ARE
Vari-Form Inc. is a leader in advanced tube hydroforming technology for the development and manufacture of products used by the automotive industry. Vari-Form Inc. has three facilities in Strathroy, Ontario and additional sites located in USA, Italy, China, and Mexico.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Vari-Form prides in our employee programs that include:
- Competitive wages starting at $17.50
- Shift premiums
- Profit sharing program
- Escalating vacation schedule
- Supplementary holidays – 9 statutory, 4 floating company holidays
- Health care benefits includes drugs, health, dental, disability, life
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Growth opportunities
- Provided safety equipment and uniforms
- Safe and air-conditioned manufactured facility
- Plus so much more
- Operate a variety of production equipment
- Meet production requirements through a variety of physical tasks
- Produce high quality parts with zero defect
- Meet all other Company requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge of safety standards
WHAT YOU OFFER
IF YOU ARE UNAVAILBLE TO ATTEND
- Successful completion of high school / GED or college education
- Physical ability sufficient to competently perform the essential elements of the job
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work rotating shifts – days, afternoons, nights
- Manufacturing related experience is an asset
- Email: If you are interested in joining our energetic team, please send your resume to email@example.com and indicate ‘Production 2018’ in email subject line.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.