Agilus is recruiting for a Digital Product Manager
in the Financial Services Industry
Agilus' client is a world leader in mutual funds and ETF management. They pride themselves in
proprietary and disciplined research-driven investing and offer a complete line of products and services to investors through a network of third-party brokers and financial advisors.
The successful candidate will be a solutions-oriented and energetic leader and will deliver best-in-class digital experiences by deeply understanding business problems and coordinating user-centric solutions.
An ideal candidate has:
- Develop and document best practices including backlog management, optimization, data quality and
- Partner with Business Analytics to understand client segments and produce regular reporting and tracking to
improve the digital customer experience
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap, acting as a product owner for online tools and platforms while
maintaining a prioritized backlog of enhancements
- Build and promote a product culture of "Continuous Discovery and Delivery"
- Work constantly and throughout the feature lifecycle with key partners to iteratively create custom
experiences for client segments and continuously improve the user experience (UX)
- Identify and mitigate risks early in the feature development lifecycle
- Collaborate with internal partners to develop a deep understanding of client preferences and design
personalized customer journeys based on data-informed insights
- Implement digital enhancements based on user feedback
- A University degree, preferably in an IT-related or Engineering area of focus (i.e. Computer
Science, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Systems Design)
- 3 + years of related experience in large scale technology implementations or website redesign across an
- 2 + years in a product owner, business analyst or technical role
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP etc.
- Experience with application analytics platforms
- Experience with IOS and Android mobile application development practices
Completion of Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Certification
What's in it for you:
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills including the ability to leverage data to formulate
solutions that address complex business problems
- Creative thinking with a passion for growth and performance marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to multi-task and handle multiple ongoing projects
- Project management, organizational abilities and strong analytical skills are essential
- Leading compensation
- 100% Full coverage on benefits
- Matching RRSPs
- 20%- 25% bonus
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
Please apply directly online by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview. We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request