This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Dec 13, 2022
||College Diploma (2 years)
Rehab First is one of Ontario`s largest multidisciplinary assessment and treatment organizations, numbering approximately 100 professional staff who are supported by the Psychologists and Physicians of our MEDNet® roster. Our values of sincerity, commitment and self-improvement inspire us to restore hope and function to clients whose lives have been affected by serious injury and illness.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Massage Therapist to build the services provided at our new London clinic. A split percentage is offered as compensation.
- Deliver client-centered assessments and treatments to clients with a variety of injuries and conditions
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, health care providers, and third parties as necessary
- Complete timely and appropriate documentation
- Recognized Massage Therapy Degree/Diploma
- Registration in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Valid professional liability insurance
- Valid CPR certificate1-3 years of recent clinical experience
Rehab First offers:
- Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
All candidates must also have a valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle, and be willing to travel in the community as needed.
Visit the Rehab First website for company information. www.rehabfirst.ca
** Please note in your cover letter what geographical area you are applying for. **
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Rehab First Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides accommodation for job applicants in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources.
- Laptop. printer, phone, and office supplies are provided
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Total Compensation package including annual base salary, employer-paid EHC, and Dental coverage, employer-matched pension contributions, and STD and LTD benefits coverage
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Experienced, committed, and accessible management for ongoing support and mentorship
- An administrative team ready to support our clinicians
- Ability to work with many well-established lawyers and law firms, and the opportunity to build a full caseload, of preferred types of cases
- Opportunities for career and clinical skill advancement (e.g. management positions, case management, professional development, etc.)
- Diverse caseload with a mix of assessment tools and treatment plans
Application Contact Information