Express SRG is recruiting for a Controller for a valued client in the London area.
Benefits of the role:
- Base salary 100-110k with discretionary bonus.
- Company-Paid Benefits (Health, vision and dental).
- Attractive Pension Plan.
- Enjoy coming to work every day working alongside a team of positive and friendly management team.
- Leader in their industry!
- Laid back culture.
Responsibilities (Not limited to :)
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Provide regular financial reports to senior management, highlighting key financial metrics and variances.
- Conduct financial analysis to identify trends, risks, and opportunities, and present findings to management for decision-making.
- Collaborate with department heads to develop annual operating budgets.
- Monitor and track budget performance, analyze variances, and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Supervise and mentor a team of finance professionals, providing guidance and support in their professional growth.
- 5-10 years of Controller experience; ideally with a larger company or an audit firm.
- Prior experience managing an accounting team.
- Experience in ASPE, IFRS and US GAAP is beneficial.
- Experience in Hedging/risk mitigation is beneficial.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.