||May 06, 2020
Are you a machinist looking for a great opportunity? Do you like machining custom parts and have something new to work on every day? We have just the opportunity for you. We are currently in search of 2 great machinists to join a booming company in Cambridge. This is also a chance to work with staff with a massive amount of experience and is a chance to learn new machining skills.
In this position, you will be working on Haas VF2 up to Haas VF6 CNC milling machines to create custom components, using up to 3 axis. You will be required to work within tight tolerances of up to .0005+/-, using various materials such as aluminum and mild steel. There is a good mix of long and short cycle times, and components can require a high number of tool changes.
This is a great opportunity for any machinist looking to work on custom pieces and have a huge variety in the work they do every day.
We currently have two open positions for our day and night shift.
- straight shifts (days 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday) Nights (8:00 pm to 6:30 am Monday to Thursday) 3 day weekend every weekend!
- great starting rates $22.00/hr to $28.00/hr
- company-paid benefits
- opportunity for advancement
- customer machining (lots of variety in your work)
- high-end machines
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a machinist
- able to load and modify programs
- able to work with tight tolerances of .0005
- experience with vertical and horizontal milling machines
- able to stay focused for long periods
Are you interested to find out more about this opportunity? Please call us at 519-763-7775 x2, OR, email your application to email@example.com, or apply online at randstad.ca
If this is not the right opportunity for you, but you are looking for a change in your career, please give us a call. We’d love to talk about your skills and abilities and find you the right match for your career goals.
Application Contact Information