Claims Specialist III:
Our Paralegal Firm, Corporate Workplace Injury Management (CWIM) a division of Zsoldos Consulting is seeking a self-motivated, dynamic individual to join our expanding and growing team. In this role, you will work with our growing list of clients and the governing WSIB/WCB Boards across Canada.
This is an in-office position located in London, Ontario; though for candidates living a significant distance from London, there is potential for a hybrid workweek arrangement.
Our Workers' Compensation Specialists are responsible for:
Minimum Required Skills and Experience:
- claims management
- interaction with ongoing and new clients
- maintenance and development of practices and procedures for claims
- assist in the return-to-work process
- overseeing modified work programs,
- monitoring claims for areas of objection
- formulating objections/appeals.
This role requires that successful applicants provide proof of a police background check, as well as business references.
This is a newly created full-time permanent position with a competitive salary, pension program, fully employer-funded health care benefits, professional development, and bonus program.
- 3- 5 years experience in a workers' compensation claims management capacity, with extensive knowledge of workers' compensation legislation, policies, and procedures
- Paralegal License (Ontario) an asset
- Ability to perform under pressure, follow detailed processes, and manage multiple competing timelines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Integrity, confidentiality, discretion, and sound judgment are essential
- Strong critical and analytical thinking.
- Solid customer service, time management, and prioritization skills
- Experience in written appeals is preferred and an interest in oral appeal advocacy is a benefit
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, and effective oral presentation skills
- Display good judgment in all avenues of the workplace
- Critically analyze situations with the ability to effectively and efficiently deal with ambiguity and subsequently solve dynamic problems with competency and professionalism.
- Ability to provide clients with meaningful advice and recommendations, while recognizing and appropriately responding to others' perspectives
- Ability and desire to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- MUST be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Apply with cover letter and resume via our sister company: email@example.com