This position will be responsible for assisting the Sr. Human Resource Business Partner with achieving the business objectives and supporting the local management team on Human Resource related issues. The successful candidate will act as an employee champion and change agent, assess and anticipate HR-related needs, communicate needs and seek to develop integrated solutions.
- Manage the employment sourcing process: development of job descriptions; recruitment of candidates; screen resumes and schedule interviews; develop offer terms for new hires, promotions, transfers; initiate background and post offer drug screens; conduct reference checks.
- Contribute to special projects, such as the development and advancement of HR tools and processes (e.g., time & attendance, human capital management, compensation/job evaluations).
- Conduct a variety of employee meetings and training: e.g., benefits, performance management, new employee orientation, various communication meetings.
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase engagement, productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Identify training needs for the facility and individual coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs and follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Labour Relations.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience and a minimum of FIVE (5) YEARS' EXPERIENCE in Labour Relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or equivalent work experience.
- CHRP designation.
- 3-5 years of progressive human resources experience.
- Basic working knowledge of human resource disciplines.
Please submit your application here: